1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kr1000 Replica Build...

Discussion in 'Builds & Projects' started by Exige, May 15, 2013.

1. Is it a lithium battery? :eyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. For the Battery Box? 2mm - I just used the Aluminium for the Tank that Chad told me to buy... it was strong enough without swaging but I like swaging. It did go all out of shape pressing the swages in using the vice but I managed to get it flat again with some tapping :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Is it strong enough to resist the heat of a lithium battery fire?

4. No, and that is what is sat in there too :eyes:- but I will ensure the rest of the system is up to it - although the supplier / manufacturer of the modern Mofset Reg/Rec I was going to use is still advising against it :bomb:

#765 Exige, Oct 22, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Are you sure you couldn't just buy a new Kawasaki?

I'm sure I suggested that before and it is still by far the best and most sensible option.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. You did suggest than a hundred times before, and you will do so another 100 times by the time it's finished :)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. :thinkingface: :bomb: :no_mouth:....................:motorcycleduc: :bomb: :skull:

8. It's a gamble :thinkingface: but a heavier battery might break out of the battery box and lock my back wheel o_O

9. Silly Billy. Put the battery box under your headstock, then if it snaps off, it locks the front wheel and throws you over the bars. :thinkingface:

Schoolboy error there Hexie. :confused:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. nasty, don't want you coming off somewhere between the kitchen and the patio.

• Funny Funny x 3
  11. Don't be daft. He's not going for a long tour on it. It'll never get as far as the patio. :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. My house goes: Patio, Dining Room, Kitchen, Stock room, so I guess that will be the dining room then :thinkingface:

13. careful you dont highside it in to the safety barrier that is your couch

14. Say's Mr million miles a year man, or was that millimetres :joy:

Just checked, that's 0.621371192 miles - about right between you MOT's I guess :joy:

15. Different part of the house entirely the finm, brw, I see you chickened out of the off road challenge I gave you the other day :p

16. ?
    must of missed that. tell me more.

17. So Kay, you lost already :blush:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information