1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not-so-newbie..vancouver, Bc, Canada

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Rick Ducati, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Hi all:

I thought I was already a member of the key Ducati forums but just found this one. I've owned Ducatis since 81 and now settled down to two, an 81 Hailwood Replica that I've owned since 87 and a 2017 MS Enduro. I'm very techie so I'm looking forward to joining in on fix-its and other fun forum issues.

Rick

• Like Like x 2
  2. Welcome to what is probably the best Ducati Forum Rick:upyeah:

we like photos too so post them up

3. Welcome and enjoy

4. My girls:[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  5. Nice..... and welcome Dave

6. welcome rick' yank those rubber bungs of the pegs for gawd sake man.

7. Welcome fella :):upyeah:

8. Welcome dude

9. You tried the rest,now try the best!....welcome aboard.:):upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Hi & welcome

11. hello and welcome eh....

12. Hi, where are you in BC

13. Just north of Vancouver

14. Welcome Rick.

My bro in law lives in Richmond, we go every other year and stay with them for a few weeks. Me and him rode up to Whistler last year; me on his Triumph and him on his friends CBR600. That road is like a carpet, was great fun. Thrashed his bike for him (it was new at the time).

The wave to fellow bikers got a bit much after a while (over here we nod, much easier). Also, why no lane splitting? Have a word with Justin to get that changed will you please, for when i come back?

Enjoy the forum.

(nice bikes, love that Multi).

15. Lane splitting ? Is that like filtering for us?

16. Yes, same thing. Not allowed over there (or the US).

17. Hi and welcome to the best Ducati forum you have 2 very nice Ducatis
    Love both of them
    Great intro some nice pictures but the forum law we need pictures of your bikes with your trash cans
    Thanks

18. Welcome to the forum

19. Hi, we went up that road last year and remember thinking how great it would be on a bike, stunning views and amazing road surface.
    We have friends who live in Delta, Tsawwessen, I checked the spelling, there are some lovely roads out there, we went down to mount Baker and Seattle, across to the islands, love it.
    I only saw one Ducati dealer there but lots of KTM dealers.
    Enjoy those roads.

• Like Like x 1
  20. They have a good thing there where as long as the bike is insured then crack on, hence why/how i rode the Triumph. Seems also when a pot hole appears the road as far as is logical gets replaced, so you don't end up with the multi coloured multi textured 'roads' we have here.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information