1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nothing rude, but what skill do you wish you had?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Katie, Apr 3, 2012.

1. I wish I could understand anything DIY related, and I wish I could cook, I just cannot be bothered to learn (hubby is a great cook). What do you wish you could do?

2. Wheelie!!! Well more than an inch off the ground!!

3. Pick correct lottery numbers..

• Like Like x 1
  4. Is that a skill?

5. I wish I could suck my own.....elbow......Lol...What ? Its not rude ! Lol...:upyeah:

6. Maybe not but keeping it from wife and kids is...

7. That's not a 'skill'.......if you could do it, it would be an 'effin miracle'......

AL.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I wish I could weld, never really got the opportunity to learn. : (

• Like Like x 2
  9. Polly - gees.... :wink:

AL

10. More for making my own exhausts Al and strengthening SS head stocks. Those carbs would have probably still gone in the bin ; )

11. i would like an ounce of bayliss's talent ........i have a ducati ......im nearly there:biggrin:

12. me to the only time i wheelie is if i sneeze wile riding

• Like Like x 1
  13. mine just wont stay down, christ knows what the 14tooth throwing star will be like:biggrin:....4/5 grand close throttle........whack open throttle (cant clutch up for shite) wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .......oooooh shit bit high ,close throttle........grin ......relax heartbeat.........repeat............... still cant get my fackin bendy bits on my legs down tho:frown:

14. the boys just can't keep their heads out of rude...I'm for welding...that would be awesome.

15. Ability to play a musical instrument.....

16. The ability to focus on my work and not get distracted by trivial but amusing threads on internet forums.

Serious answer =

17. Sing, roll my rs when trying to speak Spanish, draw better and have maths come so naturally that I could have become a scientist or engineer, rather than just a paper-pusher.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I wish I had carried on with my technical drawing at school I sat out of the exam because I didn't think I was good enough.

19. I wish I had the imagination to invent a better metaphore for the unique characturistics of quarks other than 'spin'

20. I wish I had telekinetic ability. The ability to move a physical object with mind power.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information