1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motogp 2023 Airing On Itv4/mon 27th March (allegedly)

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Chris, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Chris, Perhaps sell a bike and pay for the annum subscription.:)

2. I noticed that too, so it’s not your hearing, unless mines going too :laughing:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. For me personally as the weekends get warmer i more in the garden or on the bikes floating about eating icecreams etc.Sam Lowes got me back into Moto2 and let's face it the top class was something very different rider format in the last season for us punters.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I was speaking to a mate about the sound. It seems like btsport had the actual sound but itv and the motogp highlights dont. Presumably its some sort of licencing thing.

5. sound quality seems much improved this time.

6. Not sure what they’ll show in less than an hour (because of the advert breaks). Would be a real shame if they missed out Moto3 and Moto2. Andy

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. over the years it seems to have been :- really short highlights Moto2 and Moto3 and then full MotoGP, but last year was longer highlights for Moto2 and Moto3 which meant only highlights of MotoGP.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Got BT sport last Friday ready for the season, i pay £28 a month with no contract just have to give a months notice, for that you get good coverage Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

9. I forgot we have to do that :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. I rebuilt a written off 851 in the early 90’s, parts were hard to come by back then. Now I should suppose impossible. GL

• Like Like x 1
  11. Until a month ago I had subscribed to MotoGP.com, have done since the late 90s. However, the last couple of years I've not managed to view very much of the racing due to time constraints with frankly better things to do. Now have ITV4 coverage set-up on my Tivo and will see what their highlights show is like.

12. Update for cheapskates (like me) Motogp repeated on ITV4 this Saturday at 06.25,only 45mins though

• Like Like x 1
  13. you can also watch it on the ITV Player after the first broadcast has gone out. :upyeah:

14. looks like it's on from next Monday (2023) - have no idea which race will be shown but guess it will be the last one.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. :upyeah:

16. Yes it’s on tonight Monday 27th march itv4 10.15pm to 11.15pm

17. yes! hence the thread!! :):upyeah::upyeah::upyeah::thinkingface::)

over the years there's been a lot of stop/start stuff, and sometimes they have been pulled at the last minute hence the "allegedly" and "looks like" caution.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. Agreed, there seems no rhyme or reason to why/when it’s pulled. I’d buy the subscription to MotoGP but it’s a ridiculous fee IMO.
    Thanks for posting you’re reminded me to watch it.:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  19. also I notice that the new ITV "X" Player doesn't work on older platforms now, so if you choose to see it on catchup you could miss out. Luckily my (still old) television managed to qualify, I used to watch these on 'puter monitor as it's almost as big.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information