1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motogp 2023 Airing On Itv4/mon 27th March (allegedly)

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Chris, Jun 18, 2019.

1. As above, ITV4 again in 2023 this year apparently, but from past years there are sometimes some last-minute changes, and always at the beginning of the season.

#1 Chris, Jun 18, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2023
    • Thanks Thanks x 5
    • Useful Useful x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  2. For those wishing to see the highlights of the last moto gp, here they are

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Bang right you are. What a farse. Look at Lorenzo go-oooooooh

4. @Chris - is this 2021 up to date info?
    I was going to ask when it’s on for cheapskates to watch!
    Thanks.

5. Yes it’ll be correct info, Chris doesn’t give out duff info and he pays to watch MotoGP live too. Also maintains his cycle chain so it last longer than 1800 miles too, attractive women also swoon as he rides by. ;)

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. Managed to shag mine in 1300 miles...does that make me better or worse?
    Also, it’s mainly ugly moustachioed men who swoon when I ride by in my ballet tights...

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. I think the moustachioed men have answered this question for you, Male dressed in ballet tights snapped chain at dusk near a wood, they’ll love you. ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. there was something of this nature referred to in these pages quite recently.. I worry about you R.. do keep away from Ockham Common when the birds in the woods go quiet. :noentry::eyes:

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. I’m currently in Ireland for the first couple of races, I have BT sport but it doesn’t work here for me. Is Moto GP on TV in Ireland at all?

10. Get a vpn and select U.K. ip and you should be able to use BT app :upyeah:

And for that piece of info, you should share your log on with me :p

11. Has TV yet reached the shores of Ireland?

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. i have a UK VPN but that means No BT sport, Amazon etc etc. I could get an Irish VPN but all too teccy for me.

13. You should be able to choose where your VPN is connected. My CyberGhost one I could choose anywhere, so I can watch us stuff online by choosing New York or could be in Spain watching U.K.

14. Unfortunately I am IT inept.

15. Just seen this and tuned in !! Moto 2 just started, does that mean I missed GP!!??

• Like Like x 1
  16. Just tuned in

• Like Like x 1
  17. No MotoGP 1 is up last I hope:confused:

18. mission accomplished, yes GP up last and brilliant too

• Like Like x 1
  19. I’ve just watched and noticed that. Used to be a summery of 1&2 and then pretty much full coverage of the GP, whereas now it’s more like 15mins of each race. I actually don’t mind it as in recent (Marquez) years 1&2 have been the better races for me.

20. it's either my old ears failing or the old telly but I couldn't hear the bikes very well, but glad of the free to air coverage all the same.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information