1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nurburgring/eifel Accomodation Offered

Discussion in 'Touring' started by doogalman, May 17, 2017.

1. Hi guys, as a few people each year head to the "Ring" and or surrounding areas. My wife and I are happy to offer accomodation close by. We are situated about 15minutes south of the "Ring", almost halfway to the much loved and often visited river town of Cochem. Our house is a 300 odd year old converted barn. We have two connected rooms available pretty much thru-out the summer season. One room is a double and the other is a triple.
    Very bike friendly as anyone who knows us will confirm.
    I am an instructor that has nearly 20 years experiance of tne "Ring" that works at both the "Ring" and Spa Francorchamp, albeit in cars but having ridden and driven 1000's of laps I am always open to helping and advising regards either track.
    Pm or email for details
    [email protected]
    Roy (Doogalman)

image.jpg

image.jpg
    image.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  2. I can highly recommend both the accommodation and hosts :)

Ducati Festa 274.jpg Ducati Festa 071.jpg

Ducati Festa 069.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Haha great photos! Is that Mr Mighty Mick with the 851???
    Can't believe you guys actually rode there! Thought you flew everywhere!

4. Superb, will hope to visit you this year :)

What's the bike storage situation may I ask?

5. Looks great, I've stayed in Barweiler for probably the last 8 years but a change would be good if I come back this year and it's only a couple of us

6. I
    It's sheltered coverage with very substantial anchorage if required, but if anyone is really paranoid their bike can come into the house with my bikes. I kid you not ;-)
    This is a beautiful rural village where you could leave a car or bike unlocked with keys and it'll still be there a week later. A neighbour often leaves his race RS2000 out for days if his garage opposite ours is full.
    A bit like the UKnin the 50's.
    Hope that helps. Had six mates with rsv4's here a few weeks ago. No one bothered locking them ;-)

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. The view from the sofa. Sorry bout the lighting.
    image.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  8. Hi Mate, pm'd as I didn't get around to answering the mails.

9. Ok will have a look. Sorry about yesterdays confusion as mates were all rocking up to go for a blast and stop for ice cream in Cochem in memory of our unlucky friend at the weekend.

10. N
    No problem, just pm a possible dates when you know plans. Did you used to stay with the guy with ducatis in the house?

11. He has a good range of Ducatis yes, he also had one in a clear box which was put on the roof :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information