1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nw200

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by B8byw, Feb 10, 2017.

1. Anyone going this year?

There is a crowd of us going from fife this year and cant wait.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yes i will be there. Fingers crossed for the weather as always. Are you over for the week?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yes were leaving on the thursday morning, catching some of the action on thursday night. Trip about ireland on friday. Recing and a few beers sat, home sunday.
    Cant wait. Hope the sun is shining too

• Like Like x 1
  4. I hope guy martin doesn't look too bored with it all lol

5. Im sure he will be fine.

Any places people like to watch more than others?

6. Yes, ITV4

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. the end of the straight just before the start stop line. you get to see a fair bit from there.
    enjoy, i will be back, superb.

8. I'll be there/here, funnily enough! Thankfully just watching now instead of helping out, dam that's a shitty job!

Places to watch, Blacks Hill, just going into the coast road.

For anyone never over here before, take the coastal road to portrush, simply the best run you can do in NI

9. +1 good fun

• Like Like x 1
  10. I
    expect that spot will be packed

11. The big roundabout before the run up to the strait , come in fast and drag out , good chance to see them close up with plenty of direction changes . ( accepted , not a high speed spot )

12. yip, busy but braw.
    think theres a wee chicane at the top of the straight you cant quite see then a good straight in to a v.fast right hander on to the start,stop straight.
    excellent.

13. Omg , is it that time again already ( tempis fugit et all ) strangely I am working in Fife myself just now but Duc off the road even if I was to take time off the work .. enjoy

14. Yes I will be going. Usually watch from York corner plenty of action

• Like Like x 1
  15. Might catch ya nearer the time, if the weather is iffy I might watch from the magic roundabout

16. I'll be there again this year, setting off to Dumfries on the 9th and stopping over for the night then on the ferry next day and over to Belfast then on to Derry, stopping at a hotel there for a week so will be doing plenty of costal routs and a bit of race ogling, then home on the 14th
    Keep an eye out for me chaps I'll be 2 up on a mutly twinspark with a Mivv system on I'll be the noisy one.

• Like Like x 1
  17. @jcmental ill look out for you!

Anyone else making the trip??

I'll be up the Thursday as well.

Got soaked at the Tandragee 100 on saturday, let's hope Cookstown has better weather!!

18. nice one. I'm fat with a beard and glasses, I normally look unapproachable according to my wife but I think it's just how I look, I'm happy go lucky in reality, that's me just in case you were thinking along the lines of a fat brad pit.
    IMG_1003.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  19. we leave tomorrow morning at 6:30 heading for the ferry at cairnryan. Cant wait hope the weather holds out, its not looking to good.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information