1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oberon Clutch Slave Cylinder To 1299

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by BILLY GORDON, Nov 20, 2017.

1. has anyone fitted a oberon cylinder to 1299 ducati panigale i find my ducati one very heavy is it lighter i got one a nec on sat

MOTORCYCLE LIVE  NOV 2017 20172017-11-20 at 2.21.55 pm 71.JPG

2. I've fitted an Oberon slave to my ST4s. Did not notice much difference in the weight at the lever, which I did not find excessive anyway, but it did stop it leaking!

3. No experience on the panti , but have used Oberon on a number of other Duc’s and was noticeably lighter on all

4. I was at the Oberon stand on Wednesday I was going. To buy one but just got a new OEM one under warranty

How much was it?

5. Fugly has an oberon and works like it should and I understand quite a few of ktm chaps prefer them

6. Save your money unless you like the looks of it

7. Bit of a update I replaced my old oberon SC with their new improved slave cylinder which I would have to say is definitely an improvement on the standard and our version

8. In what way - what’s the difference??

9. Less pressure on the pull and smoother clutch release

Rich

10. Ive one on my 1299S. Is it any lighter? Hard to say, probably a bit but your hand will still ache after prolonged periods in traffic. I just junked the oem one before it eventually leaked, so I changed mine for that reason mainly.

11. I notice that several in this thread said their OEM clutch slave cylinder leaked. Was this evident because you could see fluid at the SC, or just because the clutch hydraulics had to be bled frequently? I ask because I have to bleed the clutch on my 1198 a lot... Wondered if an Oberon would help.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information