1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oh Dear Norton... I Sincerely Hope This Is An Error

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by JH_1986, Mar 8, 2019.

1. that's not good

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Disappointing

3. Hope peoples deposits are safe :worried:

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. This is shit, people have jobs gone and people have deposits down ....all round shit news that I hope is someone been a mischievous twat.

5. Doubt it

6. They’ll be fiiiiiiiiiiiine.
    They will have listened to Captain Hindsight, the world’s worst superhero!

7. The signs have been there for quite some time. Plenty of horror stories from owners going back years, and more recently they just seem to be teasing deposits from people without actually producing any bikes!

8. What’s wrong with that?

9. It'd be a massive shame if they've folded

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. I can see the headline in The Sun: Gone, Commando!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  11. Apparently not much for some people, as they were buying into an exclusive ornament club.

12. Unfortunately even if it was untrue then a story like this wouldn’t help them at all.

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. What a bloody shame. Thought they were back for good. Remember last time wasn't it the Norton Nemisis v8 . Should be enough guys on here to do what Triumph sort of did & make the name famous again. Even if it's the Ducati v4 in the frame. Sorry just making light.

14. Even if true I have to believe they can figure it out. If MV can somehow keep it together Norton should be able to. I have a couple of friends that have deposits down. Hoping for the best.

• Crap Crap x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information