1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oh Dear.

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by outintheopen, Jun 10, 2020.

• WTF WTF x 1
  1. Oh no, no, no ,no............not at all! :poop:

2. Jesus wept :pensive:

3. But that's what all nakeds look like.

4. Someone might like it somewhere :eyes: looks a bit NZ :bucktooth:

5. Looks like someone saw the horrible Thornton hundred 1299 job and thought they wanted a piece of that action

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Not even heard of that and now you made me google it :mad: bad noonooo :bucktooth:

And now you can all see it :imp:

D7aunYjWwAAVnKG.jpg

• WTF WTF x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. More to the point they actually want 10k for abusing it...

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Yikes! What on earth happened to that poor bike, and more importantly, why has someone written "DUCATI" on the tank in Sharpie?!

9. I think there were only just over 140 ish sold in the UK so that one just ups the value of the rest of them :):upyeah:

10. Looks like a shark got the arse of it

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Y' know I really miss the face palm emoji sometimes. This is one of those times.

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. Hmmm, maybe less bacon and eggs would be an easier weight saving and where did he mount all the electrics and battery ?

13. Probably jams them up his arse and plugs himself into it

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Pretty sure the battery is stuffed in that biscuit tin welded under the “seat”

15. I always say you can't argue about taste but in this case I find it difficult to uphold that view. That's something only the creator can love and even they are trying to sell it.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Blimey. The exhausts are horrible on both of them... I hate motorcyclists.

17. Is this the awful thing that was on track at the DUK day at sstone?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information