1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ohlins Rear Shock

Discussion in 'Diavel & XDiavel' started by tricolore, Dec 29, 2012.

1. Has anyone fitted the Ohlins Rear Shock ? Any reports ? Worth the upgrade ?
    I've played with the standard and it's now better over original settings but when you hit a rough road or bump in the road its bloody painful :eek:

You can buy them from the states for £700 which isn't too bad..................but only if it transforms the back end.

2. Anth did this on his 848 :)

3. I've fitted a couple now for customers and had good feedback in both cases. Watch for duty and VAT on the imports. It'll add about 25% and they're a lot tighter on gathering the pennies nowadays.

4. i think i saw a active suspension from Ohlins for the DIAVEL on a vidio MCN review somewhere... if i remember correctly they liked it!

5. On another Diavel forum there is a US dealer who has a listing on ebay Ohlins Rear Shock DU110 Ducati Diavel New! | eBay and at this price even if you get hit with the duty and vat you will still come in under the cheapest UK price I have found. Maybe not by a huge amount but still under. Worth consideration.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information