1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

916 Oil Change

Discussion in '748 / 916 / 996 / 998' started by Gary 916sp, Oct 7, 2020.

1. Anybody know where I can get a crush washer to fit the pre gauze oil filter on my 916 it’s driving me mad can’t get one anywhere!!!!!! 9D6527A1-B0BE-4645-957F-328A8FDF2530.jpeg 9D6527A1-B0BE-4645-957F-328A8FDF2530.jpeg

2. Ducati??

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Well not the Ducati main dealer in Croydon haven’t got one and can’t order me one ‍♂️

4. do the local car part suppliers carry copper washers in stock??

5. Nope been everywhere
    Euro car part
    Southern motor factors
    Independent car spare shops
    Screw fix
    Heating and plumbing suppliers
    I give up now wish I never removed it to clean it

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Measure the size and look on ebay. Works for me on my old Gilera and MV, where new parts are virtually unobtainable.

• Like Like x 1
  7. It will probably be ok to go back on if you're stuck, I got one from ebay last year so surprised you can't find one now :(

8. @nelly to the "Sort the man out with service consumable" phone

• Like Like x 1
  9. No it’s leaking that’s why I want one

10. Can only get sump washers on eBay now !!!!!

11. try louigi motos in bristol.

12. Isn't the oem washer non-crush?

I ordered one recently... Part: 78710091A

13. Bugger, if you get really stuck (I'm sure you'll find one somewhere though) I probably still have the one I took out at the start of summer (going to the dump is difficult so I have loads of shit kicking around) which I'd be happy to send you?

14. Yes your correct that is the part number I was told at main dealer today where did u order it from please as my Ducati dealer said no

15. Thanks I will

16. I got one from Moto Rapido earlier this year.

17. Thanks
    £14 to ship a 46p washer
    I will but I’ll keep trying for a few more days first somebody might come up trumps on here with a bit of luck least I know where now for a last resort
    Thanks

18. Try a firm like Pirtek, or other hydraulic hose makers, they have a huge range of washers and seals for all sorts of couplings. I've been lucky time and again there when I've almost given up hope with more conventional suppliers

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  19. I think my offer is no use to you, my one was part no 85250051A which is bigger :( unless you want to boil wash it :thinkingface::D

Do Not Sell My Personal Information