1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Old Git Signs In

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by moto748, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Hi folks. I used to post on bikes forums a lot years back, Ducati and general. Certainly on the late (?) Ducatisti site. I am still an occasional poster on general bike sute The Rev Counter. I'll always used the same username, so it's not beyond the bounds of possibility that one or two out there will recognise me.

Anyway, I have a ageing high-mileage 748, and a much newer Monster that i am thinking about selling. For the amount of riding I do these days, two bikes seems a bit of an absurd luxury.

I am in Lancashire.

2. Welcome dude

3. how do, you where not in oban a few months back perchance? I was chatting to fella on the promenade that fits you bike collection and location. and age.

4. Moto, welcome back. There are quite few from Ducatisti (which is long gone) on here including Davebird who is now a moderator (FKA Ducbird)

5. Welcome moto,

2 bikes an absurd luxury :thinkingface:

Shhh exige will be along in a bit :eyes: :eyes:

6. Welcome fella :):upyeah:

7. welcome moto748, therevcounter has gone downhill.

8. Welcome aboard!

9. Welcome aboard 748,enjoy the luxury while you can my friend.:upyeah:

10. I remember you. Welcome Dave.

11. But nice & you deserve them both!

12. Welcome dude. :) :upyeah:

13. Welcome to the forum.

14. God's own county - welcome - a few other old gits on here (me included) came over from the old site.

[​IMG]

15. Welcome to the Forum Moto748. Subscribe for a fiver then post them in the For Sale section, I’m sure they won’t hang around for long:upyeah:

16. Welcome to the forum we need pictures of both bikes and your bins it's the forum law

17. Welcome along

Do Not Sell My Personal Information