1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Old Rolex

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Robarano, Dec 23, 2017.

1. Made me smile. :)

• Like Like x 10
  2. He seems like a genuinely nice old man. His reaction was great, and he looked close to tears. :)

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. That's a great gesture Steve. :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Love stuff like that. Bought for the right reason, kept because he loves it, now worth a mint :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 8
  5. My daughter knew I was going to leave her my rolex watch, but she said she didn't want to wait that long. Perfect excuse for both of us to have a new watch. She's so happy and so am I. My youngest daughter says she is happy to wait until I'm deed for the new one!!

• Like Like x 1
  6. I once bought a "Bolex" in Turkey from a bloke in the street, after I left a bar pissed.....Wonder what that bad boy's worth now ?? :thinkingface:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. I will be in the market for a new omega De Ville automatic in the new year. It'll be my eldest daughter 30th and she been wearing my old Quartz Seamaster for the last ten years.

8. Probably less than you paid for it. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Shocked !! :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. You will be. :)

11. I’ll be adding an Omega 15000 Gauss after Christmas for every day wear to stop me wearing my “special occasion” 15007 every fekking day of the week. Never thought I’d love a watch that much but I do. Andy

• Like Like x 1

12. Ernest Jones Boxing Day Sale. ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. Rolex Millguass for a variety?

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. I have a friend in Goldsmiths who will be looking after me ......... as she always does :cool:. Andy

15. Lovely

BBC2 now quite relevant !

16. The Milgluass doesn’t work for me mechanically. Not that I understand totally why but that movement gains several minutes in 24 hours on my wrist whereas the Omega gains between 1 and 2 seconds in 24 hours or about 1 minute a month. Andy

17. Bless him, made me smile too dude :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Do you actually post this stuff using much much bigger adenoids ?? :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. If it still works, more than that multi you are selling :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. I have a Milgauss 116400GV (Green crystal). It's a nice watch. I bought it in 2011 and have worn it a total of about 5 times :blush: It's my special occasion watch. I tend to wear my Seamaster for formal wear these days, simply because of wearing a Fitbit. o_O

IMG_6091.JPG

I don't get that level of innacuracy from mine tbh Andy. :thinkingface: I could measure it in seconds, like my Omega. :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information