1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Omega Seamaster, Aqua Terra 15'000 Gauss

Discussion in 'Non bike stuff for sale' started by Android853sp, Feb 20, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 20210220_151426.jpg
    Sat in a cupboard doing nothing and since the purchase of my Speedmaster Moon Phase, is unlikely to be worn again. Bought new by me in 2018, worn twice and is unmarked. Currently fitted with a 20mm, dark blue, alligator leather strap and stainless steel foldover clasp. Includes the original stainless steel bracelet and folderover clasp, Pictogram and International Warranty cards, operating instructions booklet, wooden storage case and transit box. 2 years left of a 5 year guarantee. Would cost you £5300 if bought today, asking £4200 ono Andy

20210220_150851.jpg 20210220_150918.jpg 20210220_150808.jpg 20210220_150656.jpg 20210220_151059.jpg 20210220_151141.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 11
  2. Nice watch that Andy..... would certainly take the Aqua Terra over say the Rolex Milgauss. Both great tool watches but the Omega is on another level especially with the movement and build quality. Good luck with the sale!

I’d also say that in the flesh they look so much nicer. it’s sometimes hard to capture the smaller details from a photograph. Just saying:)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Until I learned about the 15’000 Gauss, I had been unable to wear a mechanical watch. Ran in my family, my grandmother had a watch with a movement made in 12 and 14 carat gold. I chose the Omega over the Milgauss because I preferred the movement, the Rolex just encased a basic movement in a Faraday cage. Now Omega are fitting their 15’000 Gauss technology in to the master chronometer, co-axial movements, I treated myself to the Speedmaster Moon Phase which vies for my affection with my Seamaster James Bond, which is my daily wear. Andy

• Like Like x 2
  4. My son had his 21st a year ago now. I decided to get him a good watch and this very model was firmly on my radar. But at 5k it was just a tad rich.... Had the timing been right, I'd have bought this! Bugger!

5. @El Toro, Terry, would you do me a favour ? Was going to bump this and realised it’s in the wrong thread, should be in non bike stuff. Thanks, Andy

6. Thread moved

• Love You Love You x 1
  7. Thank you Viv. Andy x

• Love You Love You x 1
  8. you can get 20% off pretty easily and often with 0% at Earnest & Jones ;)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Just thought I’d ‘bump’ this as it’s still available. Obviously the warranty is now only about 15 months. Andy

10. @Ducbird or @El Toro, clearly not of any interest in this watch now, be grateful if you could close the thread. Thank you :D Andy

11. Busy bee
    Thread closed

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information