1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

On Yer Bike Aylesbury Friday 3rd

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by andy huggett, Oct 30, 2017.

1. Guys, im off to Ducati Aylesbury to get the Angry Bird in for her first service. I will be there from 11:00 onwards for about 2 hours drinking tea and mooching about waiting for her to get fresh oil and a tinker in the workshop.
    Your welcome to join me and have a brew of bacon buttie :)

2. I should be dropping off the loaner they give me & picking up my enduro around that time. Carl who runs the food van during the week can be a funny bugger'

3. Yeah tell me about it, no end of complaints about him

4. Weather depending I might just join you guys and pick your brains on how to change stuff menu wise. Got my bike from them just over 2 months ago and it’s an awesome bit of kit, if you spot a white 1200S with a 6’ 3”guy on it it’s me.

• Like Like x 1
  5. May pop down if the weather is ok

• Like Like x 1
  6. weather and the boss permitting, im in

7. I'll be down at OYB for midday dropping & swapping bikes :)

8. takes him at least 10 minutes to get a luke warm coffee out the urn.

9. @andy huggett you literally were pulling out of the car-park going left towards Aylesbury when I rode in waving & thought better of chasing you down. It was 12:31 & I was held back unfortunately. Sorry bud but I know the feeling of when you've made your mind up to leave.

My bike came up with a fault that requires the front-end dismantled so that's my bike gone for a week.

10. No worries mate, i had to be at Dive Northampton by 2:30 with the Disco to collect a load of cylinders for tomorrows diving.
    I had literally just come out of the service department, had a cuppa and another walk round, said tata to Steve and left.

Next time mate :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Missed out didn’t get back in time - prob due to a number of beers in Coventry last night and needing a services breakfast on way back this morning ........

Do Not Sell My Personal Information