1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

On Yer Bike Aylesbury Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Expat Jack, Jul 25, 2020.

• Like Like x 6
  1. Hope the sun's out for you boys and girls tomorrow...enjoy.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. No bike :joy::joy: May pop over in car....in the market for a monster ;)

• Like Like x 3
  3. You can park up the road near to @RC1 o_O:D:astonished::joy:

4. Won’t get a coffee they’re still not opening on Sundays yet your welcome to nip up to ours for a coffee if your organised and heading this way

• Like Like x 3
  5. I’ll nip down for 10:30/11:00 if anyone has seen post

6. gutted will miss this as would have popped up in the gt3 but have cricket instead

7. sadly the bike still not on the road!

8. @brettski is oyb open mate?

I'm sure we could pop to yours after.

9. No mate they are shut Sundays, well were last week and website still says shut

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Do you know you look a lot like Scott Reading?

11. Bugger nicked my bike :D

• Like Like x 1
  12. I only live a few miles away from OYB, as far as I know the tea/burger van currently only opens on a Saturday but nothing opens on a Sunday

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. I’ll be painting bedrooms today, unfortunately! Defo next time

14. Cheers Brett. Cookster and I are aiming for 11:00 then over to you for a coffee. Very kind mate :upyeah:

15. Away on boat since Friday and only just back. Ran out of data allowance so didn't see this one, hope it was all good.

16. :upyeah: Good to see ya both hope Jo didn’t deafen either of you and we’ll catch up again soon

• Like Like x 1
  17. Pardon me? :joy::joy::joy:

Thx for the coffee both. :upyeah:

18. Sorry it was short notice. Do next one on a Saturday

19. No invite Jack, what's the crack after we spent the evening together too. Wasn't memorable enough?

Brett did this too despite having me round his house 3x prior, meeting at OYB and Silverstone a couple times. Starting to get a complex..
    I'm about 45 mins by car, 30 by bike.

Have fun all. I think you picked the better weather. I'm in Kent now @ Brands tom < weather not looking ideal.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information