1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One Piece Suit Or Two Piece Suit

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by davidvilla001, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Which motorcycle suit is more protective and reliable ?
    1 Piece or 2 piece ?

2. One piece more protective, two piece more practical in my opinion.

• Agree Agree x 6
  3. 1 piece for track
    2 piece for the local meet

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. This.

5. 1 piece more protective as it has fewer points of failure. By the same token, I would have a better quality 2 piece than a poorer quality 1 piece.

In my mind quality defined by type of hide used and type of stitching. There's a good article lurking about somewhere that compares various brands by examining suits in some detail and speaking to the manufacturers

Not sure what you mean by reliable?

6. I would say a suit that has failed after protecting me following a 15m slide down the road is reliable but unlikely I'd want to wear it again. I would necessarily buy the same suit again as it's proven it's up to the task if that makes sense.

7. Has no-one sussed out yet that the OP has been posting daft questions as a round-about way of promoting his own apparel and accessories business surreptitiously? :rolleyes:

8. Spill the beans

9. Yesterday the OP was posting daft questions left, right and centre and stating he got excellent products and services from an online retailer in Spain (Valencia).

I then questioned him as to whether he was associated with the retailer given that he is also in Valencia. He stated that he had nothing to do with them and worked for an independent motorbike repair shop. I then decided to look at his account and saw that his email address was from the retailer. Quelle surprise!

When I tackled him about it he quickly changed his email address in his account to a personal one - as if I couldn't trace it and see when it was done :rolleyes:. He then quickly disappeared, having been rumbled. He's not been seen since 8.04am yesterday.

10. nob head :bucktooth:

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Perhaps you should change your avatar to a picture of the Golden Hind ?

12. I prefer a three piece, as the waistcoat can be quite slimming....Ole!

13. Like this one? ;)

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Yes, very much like that one.

15. I feel gullible at this point

16. Why? Seemed a valid question and created some responses and options :upyeah:

17. The answer to the oft asked question is yes!

18. Leathers made to fit your fat arse, confidentiality sorted. Order via pm only. 1 piece, 3 piece, ffs I will make them with a zip off crouch and arse if ya want, extra cost to you. Send pics of your wife in her pyjamas for a discount.

Leather does not mean leather, looks like leather, but its plastic.

19. Both

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information