1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oooh My Slappy, Flappy, Unhappy, Crappy V4 Sf Chain!

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Mark - Ducati Bournemouth, Dec 11, 2021.

1. 6month old, 2000 mile that rode like an absolute pile of shite….on paper should’ve been the perfect bike for me with a riding position better suited to a few injuries compared to the R1M that I chopped in for it and my trusty old 748! I just couldn’t get on with it…..until today!!! Popped up to see some friends at Crescent fresh from them winning WSBK with the brilliant Toprak and they kindly adjusted my chain…..sounds simple but it was bloody miles out! Rode home and it runs better, no chain slap, quickshifter works properly, doesn’t surge…..every single thing just feels nicer!!! I be cannot believe how sensitive they are to it! Hoping to now get on and enjoy the bloody thing, a lesson learnt for me as it no longer feels like a ditch pump! :bucktooth::bucktooth:

• Like Like x 2
  2. That’s the best way, learn from your mistakes. You know what won’t happen again.

• Agree Agree x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information