1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Opinions On Carbon Fibre Parts?

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by baylissboy, Apr 15, 2018.

1. As some of your are aware, I've been on the look out for a SFS, my hunt is over....I've purchased a lovely bike today.....thanks to @Robarano for finally selling it to me!!!

I've got plans for some addition carbon fibre. I'm thinking about, front sprocket cover, swing arm cover, seat undertray, & tank trims. As genuine DP parts are not readily available, I'm looking for recommendations for what's the best out there for both quality & fit, I don't want loads of different weaves etc, so ideally looking for all the mentioned parts from the same manufacturer.

Any input welcomed.

Thanks in advance.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Full Six :) recommended to me as Factory Quality by Nelly...

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Enjoy it Steve. It's a great bike.

Personally I would stay away from a swing arm cover. The SFS swing arm looks Ok in black as it is. I like the undertank panels and they would be a good addition. Have a look at shorter huggers too if you feel so inclined.

4. I've never had a problem with carbon moto. Reasonable prices to.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. TBH I want a hugger too, forgot to mention that in my list!!!

I understand what you mean about the swing arm cover.....will have a think about that.

It's looking lovely in my garage!!!!!

Thanks again.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks Stu, I've seen some pictures of their stuff.....looks good quality!!

7. Not seen any of their stuff, will have a look!!

Thanks Alistair.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I was going to say Lieb Speed but having searched a link to post it appears they no longer make carbon parts for the Streetfighter, just for Panis and new Monsters.
    A pity. I bought a set of Lieb Speed belt covers and oversized intakes from Conquest and they are the best quality carbon I've ever seen, and by some margin.
    If you see any used Lieb Speed gear for the SF, buy it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. I bought some of conquest carbons own brand and tbh fit was terrible to an extent that the bin was best place to put the rear undertray, Some of the other bits were ok, They replaced the undertray with fullsix free of charge which is a great fit, Ive the key surround, Air scoops, Underside panels and rear under tail unit, The radiator covers are genuine Ducati as is the rear hugger and there fit is very good, Ive been planning the swing arm cover but have heard good things on the leib carbon ( spelling ) as its meant to be lined on the inside with a soft material so doesnt mark the swing arm over time, In my opinion Ducati branded stuff is better than most but costly, Fullsix is pretty close

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. I notice no one has asked for pictures, it's like it is already imprinted on their retiners for some reason :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  11. Any pics btw? :)

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Was just thinking not sure what it looks like :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Has it the akra's or termi's on it @baylissboy ? Thats a luvly bike, No doubt low miles?

14. Haha!!

Pictures to follow when it's wearing its new goodies.....but I'm guessing you've seen the bike before....once or twice!!!

15. Akras.....looks ace....very happy, just need to get it serviced & add some more carbon....can't wait to get out on it!!!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Was defo worth the wait, Ive just ran the first tank of fuel this year and forgot how great a bike it is

• Like Like x 1
  17. Ah the Akras, I made him do that :innocent:

• Like Like x 1
  18. And don’t stop there with the CF. Think about the wheels, Steve! BSTs yum yum!

Look forward to meeting up soon :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  19. o_O

giphy.gif

20. I can't resist anymore. :no_mouth: It's killing me. o_O

Streetfighter.JPG

• Like Like x 3
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information