1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oponeo Online

Discussion in 'Tyres' started by Dave L, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Yes - no probs...:upyeah:

2. Yep no trouble

3. Yes a few times without problems.
    Steve

4. Nice one... thanks for the quick replies,
    I’ve just ordered a pair of Supercorsas

• Like Like x 2
  5. Problems can arise if you need to return as its Poland or similar.

I try to use FWR as a UK based company. But it does depend on the £ difference.

6. as said by others, have used before and very happy with service.

7. Used them over the last 5 years for car and bike tyres, had a set of supercorsa,s delivered last week £251 for a pair foe the 1299, tyre dates were 2018.

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. Oponeo.co.uk Ltd.

32 Abbey Road
    Park Royal
    London
    NW10 7TR
    VAT: GB 155 8080 02
    Company number: 8160779

9. Screenshot_20200111-152359.png

10. The comment was having to send returns to Poland - my post was to show they appear to have a UK presence and UK phone number so it was questioning having to send returns back to Poland :thinkingface: What was your post referring to? :bucktooth:

11. They seem to have plenty of good reviews. Hopefully in the next couple of days I’ll be able to confirm this :upyeah:

12. They are Polish.

I've seen on various FB groups bitching about returns.

13. That was already a given :thinkingface: So have they opened a UK arm at the address? :eyes: or is it pretend :)

14. Don't know, don't care. Still giving my money to FWR to support UK business.

• Like Like x 1
  15. If they have then it is a UK business :yum

16. I looked at FWR and they were the best part of £60 more expensive. With the positive reviews I’d read I couldn’t see a reason or justification not to buy them just because they’re not a local or UK business.

17. Seems they are a UK company... (head office in Poland)
    Anyone know if they have stock and distribution in the UK?
    https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/08160779/filing-history

18. IMO, to be able to sell branded tyres at well below UK retail price without the buying power of a huge market presence like ProTyre, it doesn’t seem unreasonable to jump to the conclusion that Oponeo source the tyres from outside the UK but somewhere within the EU where the trade prices are likely to be lower. Not sure how the tyre manufacturers would view this practice but I’m sure it goes on. Andy

19. Not sure why they would register in the UK, maybe tax advantages too :eyes:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information