1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Orange Twirl

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Robarano, Jan 23, 2020.

1. I had the subject of a Cadbury's Orange Twirl mentioned to me a couple of months ago. Now despite looking since then, they are up there with Unicorns, Hen's teeth and Rocking horse poo, in that they are nowhere to be seen. :eyes:

Does anybody have them in their local confectionary emporium? I have heard they are available in Ireland only but then someone has told me they did buy one in a service station down country.

The frustrating search goes on, coz I'm not paying £5 for one chocolate bar from some shyster on eBay. :mad: Why do I feel like a crack addict needing a fix? :worried:

s-l1600.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Dude, try one of these;

[​IMG]
    :D

• Like Like x 1
  3. @Harry Bell I bought an orange KitKat the other day. It's not scratching the itch. o_O

It's like using paracetamol for a crack addiction. It's not working. :worried:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. You have it bad :D
    I can recommend a 'popping candy' chocolate orange - but they are hard to come by too.
    I wish you well with your re-hab o_O

• Like Like x 3
  5. [​IMG]

couldn't eat a whole one though. ;)

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Cadbury say out of stock:- tel:0371 664 2373. There should be a Chocaholics Anonymous line as well. :thinkingface:

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. Ah, the other orange-based derangement syndrome.

8. They are yummy my work colleague bought me one before Christmas

I will keep an eye out for one

• Love You Love You x 1
  9. Probably Christmas specials like popping candy chocolate oranges - have to wait till after Valentines day for Christmas stock to be back in :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Easter first o_O

11. Here in NZ chocolate/orange is referred to as Jaffa although this can also be an acronym for people from Auckland....

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Pseudonym surely? :thinkingface:

• Useful Useful x 1
  13. Orange Lindt is nicer

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. I wouldn't know. I haven't had an orange Twirl yet, to reference against. o_O

15. Nor me I’m making the assumption that Lindt trumps Cadbury’s any day of the week

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. On a slightly different soap box.....Since Mondelez (Kraft) bought Cadburys, it seems very rare to find any of their products now that don't have 'Oreo' bits in them. It's a very krafty (see what I did there?) way to get rid (as in ..sell) the waste from their Oreo biscuit production process (it makes lots of expensive 'waste'). Oreo as a product has never taken off in the UK market. Nabisco (i.e. Kraft) have been periodically pushing it hard for decades, so introducing it as a 'value added' ingredient in Cadbury products, is an attempt to get it to market by a side door (I deduce?).

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Just Another Fucken Aucklander.... im a jafwa as im from west Auckland.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. You're all "Mary from down under" to me.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. you sure know ya biscuits there jonny errrrrrr biscuit......

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. thats coz you look at men differently to what straight folk do...

• Funny Funny x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information