1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ostrich Bike Night

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Mark9, Jun 1, 2018.

1. The Ostrich Inn on long lane Longford, near Derby has started a bike night, every Tuesday from 5.30pm, the landlord has several bikes, Norton, Kawasaki, Harley etc, seems a good bloke, traditional old country pub with a big car park , come along if you’re in the area, it’s only just started so word has to get around, this Tuesday there were Ducati’s, Tritons, Classic Hondas so worth calling in if your not to far away.
    Only me here tonight but it’s not Tuesday:)

3AC8B281-1C13-46CC-81B4-1932AD627B74.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hi Mark9, I'm up the road towards Ripley but will try and make the meet next Tuesday evening, prob around 7.30.

3. Ok, hopefully see you there, not sure I’ll hang around til 7.30 I tend to go early and leave early but others will be there no doubt.

4. Anyone going Tuesday..

5. 1580172F-9D6E-4466-8FFB-4ADA9C647CFA.jpeg
    I’m there now, just me and the landlords Dutton B type, weird this bike night, some weeks there’s 20 bikes, other weeks none, doesn’t seem to be any rhyme or reason to it!, I’ll give it 30 mins then clear off

• Like Like x 2
  6. Sorry i missed you got there at 7 but just me and mate there, a duke did turn up but didn't stop just in and out.

7. Must have only just left, hopefully there will be more turn up next week!

8. Things take time, its like an advert in a magazine people keep seeing it then eventually ring as its always there, be nice if you can get a small well behaved gathering every week, you know if it gets big the dickheads will turn up and ruin it anyway.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Had a good night at the pub, looking forward to meeting more people when it gets more popular.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information