1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ouch! Careful with this stuff!!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by stickywicket, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Did you cancel your order then? :tongue:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Brilliant!

3. fantastic even MrsXt laughed :biggrin:

4. Haha, love it!

5. Brilliant......a couple of my favourites (in addition to the headliners!)

Not for nose hair, 14 April 2012
    By Matt Guy
    ...... I get fed up with constantly cutting myself whilst trying to cut my ear and nose hair with a pair of Kitchen Scissors, so I decided that this product would work for me. I rubbed it up into my nostrils and around the outside of my ears. Very soon the burn started and trust me it really makes your eyes water. Probably more that if it was on your knob or bollocks like the other reviewer did. If your eyes do water, make sure the product is not on your hands when you go to wipe your eyes as this porodcut also removes eyelashes and eyebrows and makes youe eyes water even more.

Doesn't work on hares., 15 April 2012
    By Mr. S. Moulster (Southampton, Hampshire United Kingdom)
    So that was a waste of money. My field has a little bald patch and just as many hares as before.

6. I'd just like to confirm that the SECOND review, by a bloke called "Noggers" is NOT me.....Lol....

7. [​IMG]
    So you just spread this cream on here and hey presto! It might make your eyes water a bit. You can get it from Amazon you know;-)

You even get a pair of little blue gloves and a scraper to help protect your hands! Takes about 2 seconds off your lap time BinL, honest, Shakey swears by it.

8. Nog are you sure about that now!!

9. Never been more certain Em ! Looks like you've been using it tho inthe pix we see of you that Butch loves to post !

10. my friend wrote two of them, was going to add a few myself but
    couldnt be arsed making the email accounts for the reviews,
    he does the same on ebay feedback lol

11. U have to read this. I haven't stopped cryin with laughter since someone In work started reading them out.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information