1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oulton With Msv - Sat 18 Aug

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Cream_Revenge, Jul 30, 2018.

1. would it still go ahead if its raining (im a novice novice0

2. Depends on the level of rain but very probably.

3. Got to love Oulton Park!! I’ve been riding in a moonsoon before and all they did was stop the session for 10-20 mins for it to die down then carry on. Very unlikely it would be cancelled...rain is all part of the fun.

I’m doing 8th August and Saturday 8th September with no limits

4. @cookster come fix my bike and I may be there LOL

#cbabiker

:joy::joy:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Or come to the open out lane with me at Snetterton. That should be a right laugh!

6. Yeah.... :mask:

7. you lot will make me look silly so as much as i would love to join i need to practise on my trike first

8. I’ll be at Cadwell on 28th in Novice group. Welcome to join :upyeah:

9. Novice???

10. I've decided (been told) to not do this one anyway. :rolleyes:

11. Damn, I am there on the 17th!

12. What he said.

13. Don't feel I'm quick enough for inters yet, not far off hopefully
    Had 3 novice track days at Cadwell now and a few sessions with an instructor
    The RRV tops out at 110 on the straights so for me its about corner speed. I'm building confidence on the bike to carry that speed in to and out of corners but not quite there yet
    If the only choice was inters I'd go in inters, while there are spaces in Novice I'll stay in Novice

• Like Like x 2
  14. Andy how did you begin your trackday career... did you start with an instructed session first and then join novice group once you built a bit of confidence?

15. A great way to start is road bike only day or join an RAF bawd club. They do airfield days which tend to be better run and less pressured.

Or go with a bunch of mates :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  16. MSV do novice only days. I went to watch a friend of mine at Donington earlier this year, I think that would be a good starting point.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. They are shared with cars i believe.

18. They are but they are well run days. Two groups of bikes and one of cars if I remember correctly.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information