1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Owners Clubs?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by daimatt, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Hi all,

I joined the Ducati Sporting Club at the beginning of the year (and I'm very happy) but then I see there is a DOCGB. Is there any difference (please only post positives), do people join both?

2. Ha ha ha ha ha ha we have a comedian in the house .... PMSL

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I was a member of both many years ago but I live north of Watford, didn't race my bike and don't enjoy getting involved in politics, so I didn't get much benefit or value for money from the DSC.
    I've met loads of nice people through the DOCGB, some are amongst my best mates.
    You asked for positives, so you can see from the responses so far, this could be a one-sided thread and you are currently on the other side.

4. I’m a member of the DOCGB and one of the branch organisers of the West Yorkshire branch.

Cost to join is £27 a year and benefits include a quarterly magazine, lots of free merchandise (T shirts, neck tubes, badges, key rings etc) plus discounts available at certain main dealers, retailers and even some insurance companies. Also available are discounts to the WDW event. The £27 membership fee can more than pay for itself over the course of a year.

Plus, in Yorkshire, we tend to meet in a local pub once a month to generally chat shit and we arrange rides whenever possible.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. Wow, that bad huh? Lesson learned, thank you for the insight

6. I agree with El Toro. Great value and I have made some good friends through the club. Check out your local branch

Do Not Sell My Personal Information