1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oyb Aylesbury Tomorrow 9am (ish)

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by RC1, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Ill be collecting some bits in case anyone is around... ill be in the car though soz
    @brettski hope to see you there mate

2. Got a service on tuesday morning, Ian & Pete require buscuit treats now-and-then'

3. Thread moved

4. Its a fine day for a hoon

5. Enjoy and say hi to Brett from me. Couldn’t make it as having a delivery this morning of something shiney. :cool:

6. mate we did of course talk about you a lot. most of it was positive i hasten to add. im now gonna have to fix my bike wish me luck. did you get the stuff?

7. :joy:

Good luck. Just take your time, it will be fine.

1DC72BD4-E24B-4F34-9985-E8148BD204C3.jpeg 197B2BA5-1787-47B6-9441-05C0CCE24D27.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  8. I was there at about midday after some serious hooning to pick up some motul chain cleaner ! I can’t believe I didn’t take a photo but there was an utterly stunning bike like Keira Knightlys from the Chanel TV ad, I think it’s a 1970’s 750SS, a bronze frame, Cream paint, does it belong to anyone on here ??

9. Yep we noticed it too. Dont normally drool over that stuff but it was special

10. What was there?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information