1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P8 Rev Counter

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by 224stu, Dec 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. P8 Rev counter for sale but can’t post a thread in parts , do I need to be a subscriber or some thing for this option ??

2. Hi Stu,interested please send me a PM/picture /price

3. The screen is cracked and the body is shabby, I’ve prized the screen off as I had bought a non working tachometer off eBay but it never turned up,, so glued the cracked 1 back on, as you know your a very lucky man if you can find 1 of these so it’s not cheap, a new screen off another tacho and it’ll look as good as any other , can upload any pics sorry, if u pm your number il send the video took an hour ago and a couple of pics ‘if your interested ‘

4. It sounds very untidy to me:(

5. No worries mate

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. would you give us a clue as to how "not cheap" your tacho is

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. A normal tacho is around £130 these days ,,, so £200

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Stu,With respect this is not going to happen at that price,I know this as fact as i joined this forum a year ago for that particular reason in mind.
    I needed one for my sps but had no joy on here,So i looked elsewhere and located the last of the last a BRAND NEW one in the box for a hundred pounds plus the P&P,and Yes i'm a very lucky boy:upyeah:

#8 XH558, Dec 15, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
  9. Like you said mate “last of the last” Were else can you buy 1 from ? It can sit with all my other parts it’s not going down in value so i’m Not bothered either way really , thanks any way

10. I bought a speedo lately for AUD50 I've seen speedos and tachos for AUD150 (about £80)in great condition.

11. Good for you.. was it a P8 ??

12. Just to let you know mate the Rev counter sold on eBay for £250 , you said you had the last of the last that must. Have made mine very desirable Ey . Thanks for your advise any way

13. But mine is brand new and NOT USED!
    As much as £250 for a broken unit:eek:.............i've had a real bargain then when purchasing mine for £100/110 NEW:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. You had sale of the century i’d Say, I had it on eBay for £300. Some body from America has had it for £250, ‘supply and demand’ , with a steady hand and some patience the workings can be put back into a nice clean shell

15. Thread closed and moved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information