1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1199 Paddock Stand

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by mew, May 22, 2020.

1. ...... placing the bike on the rear stand I noticed it leans slightly, my question is this normal or do I just have a crap / dodgy stand.
    The worry is if it's placing any undue stress on any of the swingarm joints / bearings. Any advice appreciated

2. what stand do you have

3. It's not a Ducati official, I'll take a look to see if theres a manufacturer name on there .

4. I’d say it is the stand quality (or lack thereof).

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. My Constand rear for my single sided leans a tad. Vigorous cleaning of rear wheel; applying lateral force (in line with hollow axle) does move it a few mill off the stand pin.
    Will get round one day to threading the pin end & screwing a threaded rod into it with large washer & butterfly nut. So it won’t slide off!

6. My ducati stand leans a bit

• Like Like x 1
  7. A bit of research and it looks like a Biketec stand, not of long term storage ! That may be the issue as had the bike on it over winter !
    Anyone recommend a suitable stand for use long term?

• Like Like x 1
  8. I have the Ducati rear paddock stand and although not in use now the bikes are being ridden most days, my memory tells me the bikes don’t sit perfectly perpendicular on it. Never given it much thought and now I have, I don’t think it is an issue. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  9. Lightech make a really well made rear stand. Top quality.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information