1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paid Research Event - London And South-east Based Riders

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by ForensicFwLtd, May 30, 2017.

1. Hi Everyone,

We are pleased to become site Vendors……

I work for a research company working on behalf of a major motorcycle manufacturer and we’re looking for motorcycle riders to come and take part in an exciting research event in Holborn, Central London on Friday 30th June. The research will last for 2.5 hours and you’ll receive £100 cash at the end of the session as a thank you for your time and opinions. This is a genuine research event, absolutely no sales involved.

To qualify drivers must own and ride one of the following bikes that was purchased NEW since 2014

Here’s the qualifying list……

BMW S1000 XR

Kawasaki Versys

Aprilia Caponord 1200 (Not the Caponord Rally)

BMW R1200 GS

BMW R1200 GS Adventure

Honda Crosstourer

KTM 1190 Adventure

KTM 1190 R Adventure

KTM 1290 Super Adventure

Aprilia Caponord 1200 Rally

Yamaha XT1200 Z Super Tenere

You won’t need to bring your bike along but we do require proof of ownership when you attend.

Most people really enjoy these events and it’s your chance to help in the development of the next generation of motorcycle.

A brief screening questionnaire (5 minutes) needs to be completed to determine qualification so please include a phone number when you respond.

The legal stuff: This is purely a research exercise. No attempts will be made to sell you anything, neither during the session nor as a result of your participation. These rules are binding as laid down by our industry watchdog "The Market Research Society". Forensic Fieldwork Ltd is registered with the O.I.C (Data Protection Act 1998). Registration number Z3633970. At no time do we reveal any identifiable data to our client without your express permission. You will be known by first name only during the research. We require proof of ownership in order to participate

If anyone out there is interested or just wants some more information please do contact me – my details are below.

Cheers

Dave

Dave Taylor
    Field Manager
    Forensic Fieldwork Ltd.
    020 3435 5715 (Main)
    020 3743 2653 (Direct)
    [email protected]

2. So no Ducatis then....;)

Is it a survey on reliability then?

3. :yum

We actually do need Riders of the Multistrada 1200 to take part so I've posted that in the 1200 section

• Like Like x 1
  4. Fairy nuff I just saw it in new posts and was bemused at the list I saw. Good luck, I'm too poor unfortunately to own any of these fine machines from new.

:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information