1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paint Code For 1995 900ss Frame/wheels Silver

Discussion in 'Supersport (1974-2007)' started by ck_uk, Jan 16, 2019.

1. I'm trying to find the RAL code / colour for the frame of my 1995 SS, it's silver of some sort, but I can't seem to find it listed anywhere. Also the wheels, which seem to be very similar.
    Any ideas?

2. Psst! Any use? I reckoned my '97 750 had PPG 223.647 on the wheels. I thought PPG 0011 was too light.

paint.jpg

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Have you tried Bike Colours? Got my Rosso Red 2K from them for my Ricambi Weiss panels. They sometimes list on ebay too.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Hey Arquebus, are you saying the proper match for your wheels was the PPG 223.647? I'm in similar boat, just picked up a 5.5 inch rear wheel for my 1995 900ss/cr and looking for the closest match for the wheel silver color.

Cheers

5. I had 2 rear and 3 front wheels - PPG 223.647 seemed to be the right colour for 1 rear and 2 fronts. Not saying it was the correct colour across the board - maybe there were slight changes over the years.

6. Gotcha, that's a big help. I understand the wheel paint codes are a mixed bag. Cheers

Do Not Sell My Personal Information