1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pani Fe Insurance.

Discussion in 'Insurance - Sponsored by Ducati Insurance' started by Nelson, May 4, 2018.

1. Where are peps going?

CHeers

2. You’ve seen that picture of the dropped on on FB and are already scavenging for a track bike, aren’t you :p ;) lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Thread moved

4. I tried insuring a BMW HP4 earlier this week, ended up with BeMoto. They were great and I think I'll be moving my other bikes over too.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. My mate has one and is being bummed hard for insurance!

6. Just insured my FE. No claims in 20 years, clean licence, 64 years old, been riding since I was 16 and the cheapest I could get after trawling all the comparison sites was Devitt at £1816!! My new £50,000 Audi SQ5 is £300? They’re having us on aren’t they!!??

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Try DMC Insurance

DMC.png

8. Thats mental!! £1800 in London isn't so unusual but with 20yrs no claims haha

9. Tried BeMoto? HP4 was dramatically cheaper with them.

10. Just insured my FE, albeit the 998 with Devitt. Lost all NCB a few years back due to no road riding for a while. I have 2yrs NCB now and it came in at £290 FC. Registered in an outer London Borough.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information