1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Pani V4 Akra Damage Repair

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by nath, Jul 13, 2021.

1. Had a little low side today at snetterton and have scratched the right side akra can. Anyone know who/where could repair this?

ive contacted MHP, just waiting for a response. Any other companies able to do this?

cheers

4A6B29BD-51E8-4AA6-9327-9D524210B537.jpeg

BA36A836-0BD5-4AFE-AF4F-DA4766EF9C03.jpeg

297B76C3-6AE9-4C84-8DE2-EC3B8978873A.jpeg

• Love You Love You x 1
  2. You should be able to buy a replacement end cap from an Akropovic dealer, and hopefully just about get away with cleaning up the leading edge damage with some sandpaper/wet/dry combo. Any good fabricator should be able to remove most of them grazers on a blemishing machine. Only downside is it will look a slightly different colour. Use Plenty of water and fairy up liquid if it’s a diy fix and use some masking tape to keep a good line around the OD of the can and prevent any further abrasions further up. Also buy the Akropovic replacement rivets. Hope you get it sorted

• Like Like x 2
  3. I bought a new end cap and rivets on a previous bike. It was a carbon end cap but easy to change.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Cheers bud

• Like Like x 1
  5. Id just wear it as a badge of honour, youre bound to do it again so I'd wait until selling before repairing it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Repair what exactly ? I would just leave as is

7. Hi I know this is an old thread now, but is that a full system?
    Any issues with the noise police at Snett?

8. half system. I had pipewerx baffles in and it blew 105DB static but they let me on and didn’t trip the fly by.

I did go out with baffles out on a different day and didn’t get black flagged.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Did you get this repaired in the end?

10. Yeah, looks brand new. Cost £100

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information