1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panigale 959 1299 Tail Fairings

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by The Pearl - Paul, May 24, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all,

I'm looking for the full set of tail fairing for the 959 1299 panigale

#97180281A is the code

Ideally ducati performance or oem so I can still have the tail light on

Thanks!

2. Hi, I know where there will be a set of the side panels OEM on Friday, used but excellent condition, you will then need to find the top piece, but they are easily ordered, pm me for details.

3. For sale in Ireland, a full set of fairings etc for a 959, I don't know the seller but its seems like a good deal for someone.

He has listed the following parts all for 1000 euro as far as I can make out from the advert..

Full 2016 Ducati 959 body work. Includes Nose cone Screen Left mirror Right mirror Upper left side panel Lower left side panel Upper right side panel Lower right side panel Left rear cowl Right rear cowl Tail tidy - Evotech Rear lamp/tail light assembly Head light assembly Pillion seat Pillion grab handle Pillion foot rest assembly Rider rear sets left and right. Original exhaust. Aftermarket exhaust outlet Cables and accessories for exhaust OEM Sach rear shock Came from a road bike that's been converted for race use. All parts are like new and cost considerably more from Ducati. (€7,889 ex vat) €1,000 for everything. Items can be bought speteraly text for individual prices.

Here is the link don,t know if this is of any help
    https://www.donedeal.ie/motorbikes-for-sale/ducati-959-oem-bodywork/28222068

Kieran

4. Thanks bud, I'll pm you if I manage to find that :joy::joy:

5. Thanks matey but not looking for the full set, I have one but missing the tail section

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sorry I didn’t read your original post correctly. I thought it was a full OEM set you were after! Missed the tail section part o_O good luck with the search :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks buddy! It's ok! That would be one to many for me :joy::joy:

8. All sorted, got em now! Thanks @Dibble

@El Toro can you close thread please?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information