1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Panigale Bits - Nitron Shock/rearsets/carbon Etc...

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by MattM, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Hi all,

My 899 is unfortunately up for sale. It was for sale before Christmas with all the aftermarket bits still attached, but nobody bought it so I've decided to put the bike back to standard, meaning the below bits are all for sale...

Payment via Paypal friends/family or the standard 'goods/services' method as long as you pay the fees. All prices include postage.

1) Nitron R1 899/959/1199/1299 rear shock - SOLD
    Originally fitted to my 1199 about a year ago and then fitted to my 899 when I bought it in Feb. It's only done 1500 miles, is in great condition. There is a small rub mark on the spring from where I had subframe covers fitted on the 1199. It's really not that bad. Comes boxed with service/setup sheet and shock cover mount (unfitted). Fits all Panigale models.

These are £540 if bought from Nitron. There are some ebay shops selling them for just over £500, so hopefully my price is fair.

A huge improvement over the standard shock and looks great with the titanium option spring.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2) Ilmberger ceramic carbon rear heat shield - SOLD
    These don't come up for sale very often second hand and Ilmberger don't list them on their site anymore, so not even sure if you can get them new. It was £320 new. It's quite an investment but if you want a heat shield that 100% won't burn or turn yellow, plus reduce the amount of heat being felt from the rear header, this is the one you want...

Definitely fits the 899/1199. Not sure about 959/1299 fitment.

It even comes in its own little carry bag :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3) Ducabike Panigale rearsets - SOLD
    Really nice rear sets. Fixed pegs (as opposed to folding). Can be used in standard or race shift, Great condition, never been crashed etc. There are a couple of small marks, on the pegs and a couple on the mounts, but overall look and work great. These were in the region of £450 when new.

[​IMG]

4) 1199 Panigale LED indicators. SOLD!
    Nice upgrade for the 899, assuming they fit the 959 but please check.

[​IMG]

5) 899/1199 Panigale Sprint air filter - SOLD
    4800 miles on this. £80 new

[​IMG]

6) R&G bar ends. SOLD!
    Small marks from minor contact with garage wall. Assume they fit all Panigales.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7) Genuine Ducati Superleggera (that's what the receipt said!) carbon heel guards - SOLD!
    Whether they came from a Superleggera or not, they're geniune Ducati. Fits all Panigales.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8) R&G Fork protectors. Fits all Panigale models - SOLD!
    A bit marked on one side from my paddock stand, but you can have this as the underside and won't be on show.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9) Standard 899/1199 rear header - £30
    This was from my 1199. I bought a spare and sent it off to be ceramic coated - which is still on the bike, so this one isn't required. Great if you're planning on doing the same. Great condition.

[​IMG]

10) 899 rear hugger (unsure if it fits 959?) - SOLD!
    Comes in matt finish in plain weave (as per Ducati Performance carbon) Unbranded but bought from 'The Carbon King' on eBay for £100. Great condition.

[​IMG]

11) 899/1199/959/1299 Carbon key guard surround - SOLD!
    This is a high quality 'Lieb Carbon' piece. Can't remember how much it was new but I think it was £100+. Matt carbon and plain weave...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12) 899 (guessing it fits 959?) Carbon rear chain guard - SOLD
    Unbranded, good condition. Matt finish, plain weave.
    [​IMG]

13) Ducati Performance seat. Fits all Panigales - SOLD!
    Nice condition, no rips or tears. Has a layer of 'TeknoFibra' fitted underneath to help reduce the heat. This stuff on its own costs over £100 per square metre!

[​IMG]

#1 MattM, Jan 6, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
  2. Very tempting stuff and well priced I think.

I would be interested but gotta save for holidays. Good luck with sale.

3. Nice photo's!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. ill have the seat,pm paypal and i will send it

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thread update with items that have now sold.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Small bump to see if anybody wants any of the bits before I have to put them on evil bay.

I'll listen to offers on the Nitron, rearsets and heat shield if anyone is interested in those.

Matt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. arrived today,cheers matt and free bump

• Like Like x 1
  8. Will the indicators fit a DVT Multi?

9. I have no idea, sorry.

10. Just compared them to the DP catalogue and they are not the ones i was after.

11. PM sent

12. Do you still have the rear sets?

13. They are still available, yes.

14. Price drop on the Nitron shock and rearsets marked as sold [emoji106]

15. Hi What is the length of the shock, eye to eye, i wonder if it will fit a Diavel?

foz

16. I'm away with work at the moment, back on Friday. I will measure and let you know.

17. Not to queer Matt's pitch, now he needs the money ;), I think you would probably need the NTR R3 which has the remote pre load adjuster. The location of the Diavel shock would make anything other than remote pre load a right faff. Just changing the girlfriend's Diavel shock for an Ohlins now. Andy

18. Still got the shock for sale ?
    What weight is the spring set for ?
    I'm 15.5 stone with my leathers on

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

19. Shock is still for sale. Spring might be a little soft though as I'm 12.5 without kit, which is what the shock was setup for.

20. Thread updated showing items that are sold. Just the shock, rear header and sprint air filter left. Open to offers on those parts.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information