1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panigale Front Paddock

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by cookster, Oct 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi guys im after a front paddock stand for the panigale anyone got one for sale??

Cheers

2. I bought a new front stand from Demon Tweeks for under £55; including extra pin to fit under bottom yoke. Pin out of stock till mid November mind.

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Cheers mate il ring them tomorrow and find out.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I have one with various fittings, you're welcome to try it so you dont get the wrong pin. Likely the £55 one is similar

5. Ah cheers Paul did you want to bring it over or shall I come to You??

6. may be easier to pop over mate one evening

7. Cool mate .

8. Do you know what size pin is needed as I have quite a few?

9. I have no idea I'm guessing when you say pin size your on about the one that fits under the yoke?? :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. 27mm pin was the Pani one I ordered as the pack of pins you get with the stand are all too small. At least this is what their site said!

#10 Biot, Oct 30, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. Hence I suggest he tries mine. I have a couple of bigger pins but think they will still be too small.

12. I just bought a headstock one for my track bike but it won't for with the fairing on as it pushes on the underside of the plastic.

13. Ideally I'd want one that fits under the forks but not really fussed as long as it don't mark the body work.

14. I had a look at mine this am. Agree with Creamy. I can’t see how the pin can locate without much faffage. Have you got an ABBA stand with front lift arm, highly recommended.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. I have one of those too ;) grab them and take them both. The ones under the forks are ok for warmers and storage and wheel changes with some practice.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Disagreed as I have an ABBA stand and it falls the wrong way too easily for my liking.

17. IMG-20190424-WA0002.jpeg
    One I made for a Pierobon stand. 27mn dia. 27 long

18. Might aswell order a set of gavin at gee-tech seens as tho ya probly won't need um for a few months unless ya doing euros

19. I have experienced this once and now check the swing arm mounts are really secure before lifting.

20. All sorted now chaps thanks for your help.

@El Toro

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information