1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1299 Panigale Numberboards

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by BladeRR8, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Anyone fitted white Numberboards to their Pani for that classic Ducati race look ?

Got any photos or advice?

2. Paint them on far better finish.

3. I was thinking the cheap easy vinyl option tbh.

Are the oem items on a 1199r vinyl or paint?

4. I have vinyl ones on the 1198 at present which are very good quality and have held up well this year. The only reason I went with vinyl over painted one's though is because I wanted to retain the option of removing them without too much hassle in the future...

I actually like them on the 1198 and have contemplated getting them painted a couple of times since, but I still think I will want to remove them in the future so I will just keep them vinyl and the slight compromise on the aesthetics of them not being painted.

5. Post up some photos Ben sounds a stunning bike you have.

Where did you get the Numberboards form?

6. I bought them from Cutgrafix in Australia. Their website isn't the best but they were very helpful when I contacted them and I was very happy with the quality of the vinyl too...

Would definitely use them again, think the recommendation come from someone on here originally too.

WP_20170326_13_38_39_Pro.jpg

WP_20170613_12_26_48_Pro.jpg

WP_20170326_13_37_25_Pro.jpg

#6 Ben Mallinson, Sep 24, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
    • Like Like x 4
  7. Stunning bike

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. I've a set of Vulturbike. I haven't had them installed yet as I have to take fairings off etc to take em somewhere where someone can put them on for me. I'm not doing it as I just haven't the patience for this kind of thing. They're good quality. Bossdog is very local to me, so I'll get them to do it once autumn has turnt to winter.

9. I had a pre cut one on my 848 and it looked good imo but was a bit of a nightmare to fit!
    With the panigale I just used some decent quality vinyl and some knifeless tape. Was so much easier! Main thing was stone chip protection but i still think it suits it. All in it cost about £30 and took about an hour.
    The rear one is a motografix one it's a bit more expensive but quite thick!

IMG_2407.JPG
    IMG_2440.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  10. That looks brilliant :cool:

Motografix rear sounds interesting any chance of a photo when you have a spare minute :upyeah:

11. Here you go this is the motografix rear

130836E5-8ADA-4FBD-AC98-0F567C9AEF93.JPG
    DCB3E27D-EA26-4FD1-B7AB-FFAB5BED3594.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  12. FWIW my 1198S has painted numberboards (done by the original owner). Looks very good but I think I might have gone the vinyl route personally. If you damage one it's fairly easy to remove it (I think?), if you decide you don't like them (they do make the bike look like a 1098R, which is I suppose the whole point, but I know it's not... And wish it was!) they can come off. Still, I'not about to have it all re-painted red!

• Like Like x 1
  13. I'm thinking exactly the same thing Andrew. Thanks for the advice :upyeah:

14. Bike looks great Deano.

Really appreciate your help. Thanks mate.

Managed to get a photo of them fitted on a 1299 and seems they have changed the design a little. For the worse imo. I prefer your style but now there are 3 little red pieces at the front for some reason.

15219432_205219296594494_5573776100739845281_n.jpg

15. Is that the only one on their website? They listed lots of different styles and colours for the 1199 so surprised they only do one for the 1299. Mine came with some red parts for the vented area of the seat too but I binned them.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. That's a good price for a full set

17. Fitted mine from new still looking good. Think they were from cutgrafix.
    IMG_2105.JPG IMG_0988.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  18. Bike looks stunning Chris.

Are cutgrafix in Australia?

Are they easy to fit or do you need to trim them to suit ?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information