1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Panigale Ohlins Ttx Shock, Damper And Trick Bits

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Hamos, Jan 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi. I'm about to sell my 1299, so returning to stock. Here is some of the stuff on offer.
    I'm pretty sure all the stuff here will fit all the Panigale models, but please check.

Ohlins TTX 36 shock from a 2015 1199r. I got the sock brand new with zero miles on it as bike was being converted to a race bike. I've done 2000 miles on it. Shock is in mint condition. Takes 10 minutes to fit. Has compression, rebound and ride height adjustment. All adjusters are manual.
    Will fit 1199 and 1299, I'm sure will also fit the 899, not sure about 959, but I think so, but please check yourself.
    SOLD

Ohlins Steering Damper

Bought brand new last year, on the bike for a season. Mint condition, comes in box with all the fitting kit.
    SOLD

Ducati Performance Carbon Front Mudguard

Been on the bike for a year. Perfect condition. Still has venturshield protection film on (peels off with a hairdryer)
    SOLD

Ducati Performance Racing Seat

Perfect condition, used on the bike for 1 year. Flatter profile and more grippy so your balls don't get crushed when braking. Also adds 1 inch to the seat height giving more leg room. Cheaper than rear sets. Helped me gain some space being 6'2".
    SOLD

All prices include delivery. You can collect from the Wirral, Merseyside.
    I prefer bank transfer. PayPal is ok if you cover the fees.

Any questions then just ask. I can take more pictures if you wish.

Cheers

IMG_0332.JPG

IMG_0328.JPG

IMG_0327.JPG

IMG_0329.JPG

#1 Hamos, Jan 8, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
  2. pm sent regarding seat.

3. Do you still have the Carbon Front Mudguard for sale?

4. Mudguard has just sold,sorry

5. Anyone want the Ohlins Steering Damper?

6. All items sold

7. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information