1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Panigale Parts For Sale.

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Nelson, Jan 23, 2018.

1. All parts removed from bike before ever being ridden due to immediate conversion to race bike.
    Parts include;
    All fairing parts - red
    Exhaust - std
    Rearsets front and rear
    Lights
    All the black placcy gubbins
    Mirrors
    Rear shock
    Fan
    What do you need?:cool:

• Like Like x 1
  2. I need a n/s upper fairing if it’s in mint condition... Could you on me with a price please? Thanks

3. See pic

IMG_4107.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  4. From an 899?

5. Sorry - yes, all parts removed from an 899. However many are suitable for the rest of the range.

6. I need one of the lower fairing bits, I can’t remember if it’s right or left. I’ll tell you when I get home after work this evening. Managed to get a deep scratch on it and I have no idea how. How much are you thinking for one of those?

7. I'd only be selling the lowers as a pair. 959 conversion?
    I have someone interested in purchasing the whole fairing set, I'll hold of giving you a price till I hear back.
    Cheers

8. Tank?

9. No tank.

10. Ok no worries.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Stupid question: would the whole exhaust (which I assume is the underbelly one) fit on a 959? If so, how much? Thank you!!!

12. Stupid question: would the whole exhaust (which I assume is the underbelly one) fit on a 959? If so, how much? Thank you!!!

13. I believe it does @Jolley is expert in these matters.
    You'll also need the lower fairings - which I can also provide.

14. That's great news. So, shall we say £50? :joy::joy:

15. Yes - under belly...

IMG_4123.JPG

IMG_4124.JPG

IMG_4125.JPG

IMG_4126.JPG

16. Say what ya like mate..:D

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Only the end cans I'm afraid.

18. You would need the header pipes and link pipe to make it work on the 959.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  19. Sorry to hijack, but if I had a 1299 oem ready to go on my 959, which link pipe would I need? Could I get say a link pipe from the 1299 akra or would it need to be the 1299 oem y piece?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information