1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Panigale Trick Bits

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by flatstick959, Apr 25, 2019.

1. thinking of putting my panigale back towards standard. All parts are in great condition. Bike is immaculate

Ketch DDS shock - £750
    Ketch RDS cartridge kit - £500
    OZ Piega wheels and 2x sprockets, stainless disc bolts £1100
    Ducati performance track fairing kit unpainted with DP talk screen, dummy lights, mirror blanks and r&g lock stops £450

Posted at buyers expense or collect in person

2. @carson weren't you after some wheels??

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah sorry 959

Rear shock will fit 1199 and 1299

Fairings will fit all too I think but are from 1299 and underbelly 959

4. Cheers Cookster, was looking for some carbon wheels but need to wait a while yet

• Like Like x 1
  5. Cheers but I have all the bits I need you to fit now ;-)

6. Still For Sale if anyone is interested

7. The Ktech kit is first class and an excellent upgrade, especially for those with standard 1199 and 1299

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Just to clarify - The ketch kit is for 899 and 959 BPF’s

Not sure if it fits the 1299/1199

9. Hi mate, would you sell the DP tall screen seperately?

10. What weight is the rear spring set up on the rear shock

11. Running the K Tech DDS rear in mine and it's Epic.... Massive improvement over OE shock!! and a good price.... Have you removed the Fork internals? what springs were you running in the fronts?

12. Not removed them yet but I will send them off next week

Not sure what spring rate is off the top Of my head but I’m 95kg with riding kit on and it was spring for me

13. I'm still running OE BP Showa's and planning a change.... quite a bit lighter at 65Kgs.... might be worth offering exchange to save having them stripped..... I'm hopefully picking up some full K Tech ex TT superbike forks anytime soon..... Glws

14. Hi
    I don’t know about the forks but your DDS shock is compatible with the 1199/1299. I have one on my 1299.

15. Yeah I mentioned that further up the thread somewhere

16. Thinking of selling the bike so have loads of bits to sell as well as the wheels and suspension and track fairing kit

Wheels and suspension and fairing all have original boxes

Ohlins steering damper -£200 with box
    1299 exhaust system and underbelly panels - £500 for exhaust or £650 with fairing panels
    Loads of carbon bits (£ will have to see exactly what I’ve got and update later)
    Rapidbike evo £250 with box
    Rizoma rearsets (as new) £375 with box
    DP race seat £120

I’ll take some pictures later.

#18 flatstick959, May 1, 2019
    Last edited: May 1, 2019

17. Would you have a carbon fibre exhaust heat shield and a Corse race seat?

18. I’ve got the race seat but not a heat shield

Do Not Sell My Personal Information