1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Panigale V4 Available Accessories

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Topolino, Nov 16, 2017.

1. OK so I will kick this one off. Aside from those known so far on the Speciale, here's one that I did not notice until today. They are obviously supplying an oil cooler guard as part of their 2018 accessories range. If it's branded by another company, such as the Rizoma partnership, you can be sure it will be massively over-priced. Post up any other third party accessories and parts (besides DP) that over time you come across.

oil cooler guard.jpg

2. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. That is the before, this is the after...
    D477A4A3-F35E-47F6-9CAA-517A85D9B976.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Akra Full system $5300

PaniV4AkraFull.jpg

Akra Slip Ons $4100

PaniV4AkraSlip.jpg

5. Does anyone here want to buy some magic beans? I have some for sale. Good price for forum members too :)

6. Let me guess $5000! (Dont forget the pics tomorrow night El T!)

• Like Like x 1
  7. If I can get close enough to get good pictures then I will. :upyeah:

8. May put my plan of buying one once they bundle slip ons out of kilter.
    At $4100 wondering if they’ll still do it.

#8 triari, Nov 19, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
  9. Crazy prices for an exhaust. I've commented before but one thing thats irritating me at the momemt is how to justify stuff. I don't mind paying big money if I can afford it for a race bike but I really dislike being forced to waste thousands of pounds on parts that are not going to be used such as a stock exhaust system on an R model.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. I doubt a road registered bike can be sold new without a road legal exhaust.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Not included with but I would have thought available for the Base and S models. Carbon front mudguard, carbon rear hugger, carbon heel guards, carbon swing arm cover, racing fuel tank cap, Alcantara seat, adjustable foot pegs, racing screen, articulated levers, mirror block off caps, tail tidy removal blanking plug, DDA+ and GPS module. Andy

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. I'm told that you also need to buy the carbon hugger as the standard one on the base and S models won't fit with the full system. Andy

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Expensive addition that’s for sure

14. Why does that not surprise me. I am however a little disappointed that the S comes with a plastic front mudguard instead of the usual carbon one. It won't be long before everything that normally used to differentiate a model from it's base version will be extra and you'll be faced with buying a bike that comes with an expensive shopping list.

15. That's been the BMW/ Mercedes/Audio business model for years. Andy

16. Yes and one which Ducati seem to be hastily adopting.

17. How much of the dealer launch presentation do you have ? When I snuck a look when no-one was watching, it included and interesting model by model comparison with the (perseived) competition. Seemed only the Kawasaki wanted for nothing bling wise. Andy

18. I've only the information that's circulating online and in the odd under-the-radar forums. Which presentation that you attended, are you referring to Andy?

19. Just prior to or just after the Sunday V4 launch, I thought all dealers got a presentation pack explaining the strategy, looking at the competition and providing a substantial amount of model detail. As the Saturday boy, it is way out of my pay grade so I had to sneak a peek. Too much info to take in or retain but really the sort of stuff an Anorak loves:cool:. Andy

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information