1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Panigale V4 Fullsix Carbon Fairings

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by likuid, May 26, 2022.

1. Sold my V4s. Got the fairings used but never got around to fitting them.
    Before that they were on a showroom bike as far as i know. They are perfect, no marks whatsoever.
    Includes the carbon tail which removes the rear subframe.
    Quality is out of this world and they are crazy light.
    Initial price was out of this world as well. I am looking for £2700 incl. shipping anywhere in Europe, but willing to discuss sensible offers.
    I ‘ll include the screen i got but never fitted as well.
    you can check the rest of the pics here:

https://ibb.co/album/LS9t17

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  2. Utterly gorgeous. Thank gawd I don't have a V4 or a kidney would have to go :eek:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Got an RS so interested in the seat unit as a spare if you want to split it send me a pm
    still got two abused kidneys!

4. Wow, got the same monocoque seat/subframe on mine. Stunning bit of kit. Favourite upgrade by far… just spotted this, is it all sold?

• Like Like x 1
  5. still for sale
    Amazing kit indeed.

6. I’m surprised! Thought it would have been gone… GLWS. Buyers won’t be disappointed :):upyeah:

7. Thanks.

Given the opportunity, I'll post some internet pics of the bike with the fairings on.
    These are not my fairings. Supposedly, I got the set that was on the second display bike, so its identical.
    My set looks new, no track signs on them.

[​IMG]

Here is the bike as raced in Macau some years ago.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  8. Smokin’!!! :):upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Fairings are still for sale. Offers accepted

10. Send me a dm.

11. Can a mod help us out? I think i cannot dm SpeedofSoundCA cause i havent posted enough in the forum

12. Correct. And neither does @SpeedofSoundCA

I have included you both in a pm so you can discuss this. However given you are both new to the site, one in California and one in Greece then I would confirm that any financial dealings you may make are entirely up to you both and the forum cannot and will not be responsible should anything go amiss.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Up!
    Need them gone.
    Amazing piece of kit. It's a pitty they dont get any use
    Cheers

14. PM’d…

Do Not Sell My Personal Information