1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panigale V4 Torque Settings Pdf

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Topolino, Nov 7, 2018.

1. I recently sourced an Italian list of the Panigale V4 torque settings. I have been busy translating it back into English over the last fortnight, which is not easy, due to a lot of specific and technical terminology used and had to cross-reference with the Italian parts catalogue to identify many items. I then arranged parts into logical groups, to make navigating around the PDF easier. Note that the document I was supplied is uncontrolled and the PDF file I have put together, you therefore use at your own risk. I will update it as and when I can. If anyone has reason to believe any of the more critical parts have the incorrect Nm figures quoted (based on reliable information you have sourced - ie direct from Ducati) then please let me know and I will change the appropriate figures shown. I still have a few more items to add to the document, as there remain around 30 or so elements I am having trouble translating. For now this is version 1.0

Hopefuly it will help a few of you.....Topo

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  2. Can someone just confirm sub frame torque settings before I wreck anything!?!

3. There is a conflict between the information I was given and the Akrapovic installation manual. The "official" settings claim:

Sub-frame to front frame fasteners 31.0Nm
    Sub-frame to rear cylinder head fasteners 35.0Nm

Ducati also suggest that these fasteners be replaced whenever removed/re-fitted

However, the Akra manual states 24Nm for both. I would go with the lower of the two sets of figures for now. I will be getting hold of a workshop manual in the next few days, so I should be able to confirm which is correct fairly soon.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Perfect thanks, appreciate it. It is only aluminium castings after all. And if I'm reading right the fasteners have to be replaced?

5. That is what is recommended Mutt yes. Personally I don't think at those torque figures, the bolts are that stressed but they are cheap enough to replace anyhow. Strange that it was never a requirement on the previous Panigales. As I said, I should have access to the workshop manual soon, so I will have a definitive answer for you then.

6. No no, you've helped me out more than enough thanks. I just didn't want to cause any damage, I have aptitude, but I'm no expert.

I will run the lower figures with a dot of non permanent thread lock.

7. OK for anyone wishing to refer to the engine torque settings, here you go. Notable figures will be the oil sump drain plug and oil filter cover for most people, as well as the clutch cover which has very low torque values.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Thank you so much. Really helpful

9. I’ve made this a sticky :)

11. 35nm

Do Not Sell My Personal Information