1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Panigale V4s Must Haves

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by nath, Oct 9, 2020.

1. Ill be picking up a new V4S in a couple of weeks and was wondering if there are any helpful mods that you have done i.e. throttle spacers if needed, that correct any Niggles if there are any?

I’ll be getting evotech oil/rad guards, a tail tidy and mirror block off plates for starters but are there any other usual mods I should do?

I’ll be tracking the bike (about 6-8 uk days and 2 euros a year) so the exhaust, track fairings and other track mods will be done next year at some point when I’ve sold my current track bike (RSV4RF below).

Thanks in advance,

nath

3FB528B8-001C-4B8E-B927-46B08914E0A9.png

2781350E-1ABB-4C66-9F78-94D1AC76446A.jpeg

1A7E8E3D-54E5-457B-956B-E791AC7913D5.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  2. How long is your arm, how deep are your pockets ? There are several threads by V4 owners (myself included) discussing what they have done. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  3. Are you sure that isn’t a Suzuki? It says Aprilia on it but something about it screams Suzuki - just can’t put me finger on it :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. id change the throttle grip body and switch gear both sides as they are vulnerable to a crash... and the complete wiring loom goes to the switch es with no connector break. changing the switch gear no only eliminates all the crap you dont want but protects the bikes loom

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. crankcase protectors as they protrude

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. headlight dummy replacement on the front fairing part of a kit from ducati

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. it keeps me on the seat over the mountain at cadwell

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Cheers. I’ll prob get a quick action throttle when I put some track parts on but yeah I’ll defo be getting some engine/crank covers :upyeah:

9. Must haves? A breakdown truck and fire cover :joy::joy::joy::joy:

That is one lovely looking Ape :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thanks mate. Got back from portimao on Monday, picked bike up Wednesday (got someone to pick it up for me :p) bike is back in road spec now ready for bye byes.

sad times :weary_face:

11. Always fancied one but just too tall to manage on the road.

• Like Like x 1
  12. What rearsets are people going for? The spider ones look pretty smart

13. I’ve got tge more expensive spider ones in race shift only

14. Be very careful on their web site, there is a road version and a race shift version. The race shift version is the one to go for. Post #39, https://www.ducatiforum.co.uk/threads/dry-clutch-conversion-anyone.67462/page-2. They are the best rear sets I have used, bar none and if they are good enough for Tommy Bridewell ..... yada, yada, yada. Andy

15. Thanks bud. Yeah I want race shift ones. So far these are my favourite

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information