1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paris Attacks

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by idrinkbeer, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Thoughts go out to the victims and survivors in Paris, what kind of world are we living in ?

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. A bad world where some bad people live but where good people will prevail.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  3. What a load of fuckin dog shit.

Some total cowards pick on completely innocent people going about their daily lives? Once again?

That's street cred eh?

Fuckin cowards.

4. fuck.. not again. fucken arseholes...

5. In retaliation to "jihadi john's" demise?

6. Allah fucking ackbar or however it's spelt.

7. ah jeez... they're saying they were throwing explosives into the crowd at a rock concert.

What a mess.

So people at a gig, people in a restaurant, and people at a sports game...

Probably all decent normal working people supporting and enjoying society.

Enough of liberalism type responses to these muppets.

8. Agreed

9. watchen the news now... what a fucken tragedy. how in hell does anyone resort to this... some reports saying 7 different attacks. filthy fucking dogs

10. Was looking for this barman saying "filthy dogs" but couldn't.

This will do anyway... Be glad we are who we are whatever that means.

11. Fuck Allah. Doesn't matter how its's spelt.

• Like Like x 1
  12. No. Probably planned for remembrance Sunday, but tight security got them spooked and way too organised for that short notice.
    Even France doesn't have fully automatic weapons and suicide vests on stand by.
    Planned months in advance, no doubt. I do question why the French authority's had no idea this was going to happen (or at least failed to communicate the threat if they did).
    This scum all met and planned this somewhere. This wasn't just the people in the actual attack. The total planning and logistics team would have been many times that size.

Can you think of a venue where that many like minded oxygen thieves could meet and plan this without fear of interruption or discovery?

#12 AirCon, Nov 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2015
  13. The problem ain't Allah...
    It's fucking Muhammad... The prophet who is the supposed messenger of his words.

Anyway my made up God is better than another made up God.

14. The authorities want to snoop on us permanently to prevent this sort of thing happening. And now they will. All our online activity will be monitored. Everything you do will ultimately be tagged and your freedom will be eroded to keep us safe from the bearded nutters. It's a lose-lose situation. Really depressing.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  15. It's a mess and really scary shit quite frankly.

Would a better level of surveillance have prevented it? Quite possibly, and to be honest I'm all for it.

I do nothing illegal online or via my mobile phone and so if it helps stop things like this then I'm all for it.

We need to stop pissing around

• Agree Agree x 4
  16. Where we really need to stop pissing around is allowing IS to thrive by letting Turkey just run an open border with them, accepting all their oil. Documentaries have shown that the sect is a monster business. You don't become a huge business without customers. There is no will to really strangle them of wealth or organise anything much.

Still, maybe we should be spending more time trying to understand our own IS sympathisers. What goes wrong with people who really think that someone like Jihadi John is a hero, slitting the throats of innocents on video? They clearly weren't brought up right.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. We keep being told that not all Muslims are terrorists, fine, but all the worst terrorists seem to be Muslims so what are we supposed to think?
    France will pull together and not let this interfere with normal life and that is what pisses the terrorists off.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. A report from a while ago
    Religious fundamentalism could soon be treated as mental illness

19. 120 people,12 people 1.2 people makes no difference. i don't think they come much more liberal than me but batter on HQ, just do what you have to do. the bombers may believe in the after life but i bet the guys at the top aint in to much of a rush to be martyrs. take em out.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. i agree but we need to secure our own borders first and foremost.

We've been too open and unassuming for far too long.

There are without question civilians within the UK actively planning similar if not worse attacks, I'm fairly sure of that.

If security and people's rights need removing for the safety of all then so be it, if the current EU laws won't allow what need to be done then that's an easy decision for me, we leave.

Like I've said I have nothing to hide but I want nothing more than bunches of cowardly scum like this rounded up and 'Removed' by any means possible.

I'm sick of all the pandering to politically correct liberals and people walking around with heads up their arses.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information