1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

People Smuggling Has Now Been Offered To Me For 3k

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Dirty Leeds, Feb 22, 2019.

1. so on WhatsApp last night I recieved a message asking if I could bring someone to the uk from France, a removal I presumed but offering 3k to do it made me ignore it, but today I recieved a phone call in relatively good English to explain he doesn’t have a passport but is keen to come to the uk hidden in my van, presumably french fishermen have discovered disc locks and are securing their boats so a different angle is been explored, you can see why people are tempted to bring a few people over.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. :joy:

Screenshot 2019-02-22 at 17.11.13.png

• Funny Funny x 4
  3. have you got a contact number.... asking for a friend.... How does he like Scotland?

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. I saw someone budgie smuggling the other day!

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Does he know righty tighty lefty loosely? (for when in Scotchland)

6. You have your tits oot in the snow :thinkingface:

7. Nah, sadly she wouldn't oblige. I wonder why? (there's a bigger image though if you know where to look)

8. He threw the sim when we got to Folkestone I’m afraid, infact they all threw their sims at the same time it nearly woke the customs people up, and seeing them all putting on ginger wigs and kilts at the services then running across a field tells me they were heading north anyway.

The drinks are on me tonight by the way.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Did you

10. aye, send them up before they get burnt jumping from the frying pan. tell me, did they know how to use a cludgie?

11. Go for it! 3 grands not to be sniffed at and the knowledge that you’ve resuced someone from unimaginable oppression and fear, giving them new hope is priceless.
    Good luck.
    :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. I'd pick um up and drive straight to the immigration centre.

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. I think you misunderstood..... he said they are running to Scotland....

• Funny Funny x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information