1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peterborough Ducati - Little Lady’s Birthday Pressie

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by brettski, Nov 14, 2018.

1. C7D51CF7-32A2-4C1D-916E-56DEDC316525.jpeg Credit where it’s due dispite sitting in traffic and the delivery from Hell, hats off the Ducati Peterborough. The little lady got her new bike yesterday, and got to say they were really easy to deal with. Just get the lowering link tail tidy fitted and she’s away ( mostly to the workshop till March but she’s smiling so I”m in good books for a little while )

• Like Like x 17
  2. that's one lucky lady!!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Very nice and a great bin shot:upyeah:now please buy her a new pair of jeans;):upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Good stuff dude!

5. No stopping her now !
    :D

6. What of the 848?

7. Still in toy shed - sold in Jan if she still decides to sell it - getting full again, but room behind sofa for the R if needed

• Like Like x 1
  8. I got mine from the Cambridge dealer, same group. Fantastic bike, ride safe!

Is she getting the underbelly Akra's - fantastic offer on those until end of year.

9. She’s looking to put an AR can or SC, doesn’t want it to look the same as my Pani - the AR does sound nice, we’ll see if anyone doing a deal at NEC I guess.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Great bin too :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Didn’t want to disappoint you ;)

• Love You Love You x 1
  12. Did it come with flowers and a box of chocs? If not, go quickly complete your present.

13. I do like the Corse R a lot :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Hopefully you have earned yourself a fair few tromboning session as thanks

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. I thought she was winding me up with the bins thing!

16. I”d just get asked what I’ve done wrong !

17. You”ll be in trouble if the bins are not included

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. OK, thanks for the heads up dood.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Nice. I nearly went for the Corse myself. Which lowering link are you using? I got a Sato Racing one from the States, it's adjusted to about halfway at the moment with no adjustments on the front end and the handling seems ok. Certainly managed some lovely twisties down from Tindari in Sicily beautifully, even with full luggage.

20. I love getting flowers.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information