1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Petrucci Confirmed As Taking Jlo Seat..

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by bradders, Jun 5, 2018.

• Like Like x 1
  1. Crazy times... I'd take the gamble on miller...
    And put franco on the repsol...

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  2. Article says Domi ceo bloke personally selected him.

3. Disappointed personally

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Pretty much worse performig ducati rider this year isnt he? Be interesting to see how they marquez and lorenzo get on at honda.

5. I think petrux will go well personally, but jlo on the Honda, who saw that coming ?

6. I'd bet not many, given Marquez already there, Jlo is not a team player (mapping 8), and the bike looks harder to ride smooth than the Ducati. Although, maybe we all saw it coming.....
    34421606_2400837206596931_8444097478520733696_n.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. With the 75% reduction in salary costs Ducati will now make they can now honour Twin4Me’s DVT Warranty issue :laughing:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. I guess after Sepang'gate and the other races in 2015 whereby Marquez clearly protected Lorenzo, it was only a matter of time eh........

9. I agree to try Franco on the Repsol, as will the Honda suit George ?? But I think Petrux will do well on the Duke, and its only a personal thing, but I really like the guy. I honestly thought the potential new satellite Yam would suit George more, but hey ho, it is indeed crazy times.....

Do Not Sell My Personal Information