1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photoshop Help

Discussion in 'Builds & Projects' started by Vtwinrob, Dec 11, 2017.

1. After having a bit of a spill on the bike the repaint is looking like it's coming sooner rather than later. Now that bike is a cat d I'm thinking of going far more personal with colour scheme. Looking for someone who's a bit of a dab hand at Photoshop that could possibly throw me a scheme together. It's an 848 Street fighter by the way. Any help much appreciated
    Rob

2. Thinking of getting mine wrapped in the primacy colour scheme - got a couple of quotes and wrapping seems to be cheaper option

3. Might be an option. Thinking of a frame colour change too

4. A picture of this was thrown up a couple of weeks ago. I think it looks stunning, myself. If I was in the marked for a frame colour change, I would give this serious thought. :)

upload_2017-12-11_22-17-10.png

upload_2017-12-11_22-17-34.png

upload_2017-12-11_22-18-14.png

5. Or just go buy the super duke 1290 ;)

• Like Like x 1
  6. I think we've ventured slightly off topic here. :confused:

7. Thinking something similar except green instead of orange

8. IMG_0762.JPG

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  9. That orange frame with Powder Blue plastics, you know GULF colours, plus the stripe, would look awesome.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. Gulf colours shouldn't work, but gosh they do. One of the Derby Phoenix lads had his steelie in them, it looked the business...

11. With an orange frame. :yum

Screen Shot 2017-12-12 at 12.05.49.png

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. Here you go!

orangew frame.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  13. Again, isn’t it just going to have people saying “should have just bought a ktm mate” with all that orange. Like someone putting foggy stickers all over their R1...

14. Probably. It's not my cup of tea but then each to their own. Personally, I prefer this.

dd3f58874a41d3ad378d887192fd0af6--ducati--ducati-motorcycles.jpg

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information