1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Photoshop Thread

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Topolino, Nov 25, 2017.

1. Thought I would start a new thread where people can post or request variations of possible colour schemes or modifications to existing designs. Having seen the V4S at the NEC, it is clear that in red alone, it really needs some injection of colour, to break up the shape of the side fairing and draw your eye away from the frame and inset panel. Here is a quick mock up of a tweaked verson of the speciale to begin with. I have reduced the amount of white in the side panels which IMO I find too overwhelming. Frame in black.

EDIT: Removed Ducati logo on exhibition panel and changed size of red stripe on lower fairing. Blacked out undertank exposed panel.

speciale version 1.jpg

#1 Topolino, Nov 25, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
    • Like Like x 10
  2. looks better with the black frame, i didnt like the silver one on the S model.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I will have 2 please.

• Like Like x 1
  4. The big Ducati badge hanging off the tail unit looks bloody awful :eek:

5. Image amended for you Exige.

6. Actually, now it's gone I think I quite liked it :thinkingface:

7. With green inlay panel

speciale version 3.jpg

8. Final version. Three colour way inlay panel.

speciale version 3.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. 1. are you getting paid for your V4 posts?
    2. will they stop once you take delivery?

10. Can I have one with Honda Fireblade written on the side?
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. The V4 did sweet FA for me. Maybe it will be grower

12. Hey Topolino,
    I liked this one best because the white at the top of the inlay carries forward and gives continuity.
    But hey, each to their own

13. Don't remember forcing you to read them

• Like Like x 1
  14. Though I love Ducati . Im starting to feel they are just becoming the same as every other super bike, if you had a red r1, fireblade and pani next to each other think you'd be had to tell um apart.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Was at the NEC yesterday afternoon. V4 looks much better in reality than it does in the pictures. The Speciale colour scheme really suites the bike; more than the plain red does. There is not much to the Akrapovic full system, so it looks like it will be LOUD! Looks to me like Ducati is playing its usual game; the seat on the 'S' looks just like the seat from the old 'S', so a comfort and race seat will no doubt be available. The heat shield over the pipes under the seat is horrible and crying out for a carbon replacement. There are mountings for passenger footpegs so apparently the whole of the red seat cowl is swapped for the passenger seat unit. I don't think many passenger seats will get used.

The Hayden 'memorial' Arai RX7 is a thing of beauty...

• Like Like x 1
  16. Exposed frame. Hmmmm.

one piece.jpg

#17 Topolino, Dec 5, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
  17. With full side fairings.

- one piece.jpg

#18 Topolino, Dec 5, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  18. What about a yellow one?

19. Here you go. Standard and one piece fairing options.

UDyea6V.jpg
    black frame 3 yellow.png
    one piece yellow.png

#20 Topolino, Dec 5, 2017
Do Not Sell My Personal Information